Hopefully just a server issue as the library is gone too.
Anybody hear anything on the grapevine?
Hopefully just a server issue as the library is gone too.
Anybody hear anything on the grapevine?
Last edited by Altec Best; April 3rd, 2016 at 02:38 PM.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

looks up on my end.
Sonic Barbarian
OK here.
But I only tried a small sample.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

the server may be on this circuit,,,
"In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a woman in Germany. She said, "Cut it out." "
-Steven Wright.
Sonic Barbarian
Actually, it's just the LH Library that is currently off-line .
Apparently, the DNS ? registration site suddenly went bankrupt ( or something ?) and with their disappearance short-circuited (took down) the auto-renewal process for the hosting server ( which just came due for annual payment ).
FWIW, Lansing Heritage appears to be a decentralized assemblage of interconnected parts ( spread around on different host-servers ) .
![]()
Hmm, I tried going there before seeing this thread and everything I tried was a no DNS server error, but I only wanted to go to the library, so viewed it on the net archive.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Huh! Wonder why I couldn't find any of it yesterday? Oh well, it's 'back' and there's a thread with Earl's info: Library Access
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks